Monday, May 27, 2013

Resurrecting the blog...

I haven't posted on this blog in, like, forever. Tumblr, pinterest and instagram got in the way for awhile but I've decided to return to my roots. I think it's better to keep (most) of my life in one place. I've decided to keep most of my old photography on here because, well, it's awesome. I've also made a commitment to return to photography. I think grad school and job search really zapped my creative energy but it's been a year since graduation and I'm feeling back to the person I was before I started school. Isn't crazy that it took that long? Josh and I have a lot of exciting adventures in store... most notably the purchase of our house in 2 WEEKS! Yowza! I hope to use this as a space to post updates, rehabs, progress and our journey. We look forward to sharing our lives with you through this blog. On a sad note my Diana lomo camera has officially died a sad death of light leaks. Due to other (*couch house and vacation*) financial obligations I've been unable to get on purchasing a new camera. I do think that a new camera is integral to the vision I have for this blog so I will be working on that very soon. My hope is to purchase a super nice digital camera in addition to a lomography LC-A+ (which is pretty much the best lomo camera around). I'm excited to share more photography with you- especially since our new home has the perfect dark room space but all in good time my friends, all in good time. In the meantime it's good to be home here.

No comments:

Post a Comment