Monday, May 27, 2013

3 year anniversary vacation

Josh and I went on an epic anniversary vacation to celebrate 3 years. We flew into Las Vegas for a night and then drove to Zion National Park in Utah. After Zion we went back to Las Vegas for a couple more days. It was everything we hoped it would be. We don't have the best camera but we managed to get some nice photos with our Canon Power Shoot. Josh also borrowed a Go Pro camera from his bestie Joe. Here is a Go Pro of us waiting to go to the airport.



Before I share our vacation with you all I just wanted to reflect on how much I love my husband. The last 3 years have flown by. I'm understanding why people say that marriage takes work. In so many ways our personalities clash. In the moment we really have to work through those clashes and remember that because we love each other it's worth it to work it out. We have to be patient and kind and accepting of the things that drive us nuts about it each. When we are able to reflect on our marriage we know it's those differences that make us a really nice match. We balance each other out perfectly and I couldn't imagine my life without Josh. He is the kindest, most patient, generous, honest and loving partner... dare I even say human being? in the world. This vacation reminded us how much we love each other and look forward to everything that's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment