Monday, May 27, 2013

Pah Tempe Hot Springs

Yikes! I had a whole entry written about our experience with Pah Tempe hot springs. Then I read the stats on this blog and it's being read by over 1,000 people. That's awesome but also a reminder to be discreet. Therefore I've edited this entry. Yes we went to Pah Tempe. When? I cannot say. We'll tell you all about it in person sometime...





I will say that I firmly believe that the inherent beauty of nature is in the fact that it exists for everybody. Pah Tempe is an example of what can go wrong when we try to control access to a natural resource. While it is important that there is maintenance to ensure the quality of the resource into the future it is not okay to eliminate the resource altogether. I sincerely hope Pah Tempe can find a way to continue for many others to enjoy as much as we did.


No comments:

Post a Comment