Friday, September 18, 2020

Summer of Ice Cream

And I still didn't eat as much as I would have liked... 

Luckily Eli and Alli love ice cream as much as I do. Here we are at milkjam (rhubarb/raspberry cheesecake)

Bebe Zito opened in Uptown and it is now my favorite. Here's our first visit. Bowie got breakfast and I got peanut butter puppy chow.
Treats isn't so bad. Bowie got a sea salt flavored cone with Oreo ice cream (which I helped eat). I actually got a waffle and Taro bubble tea that day. 

Sweet Science had salted caramel cayenne choco tacos. Bowie opted for regular chocolate. 
Bowie still likes DQ blizzards the best. He got Oreo and I went with choco caramel cone flavored.
This was Ramones in Eau Claire. SO GOOD. Bowie is having pink sprinkle and I went with the Elvis (chocolate, peanut butter, banana).
Here we are at BeBe Zito again for frosted animal cookie and elote ice creams.
We also went to Lala's. Bowie went for a classic sundae and I had raspberry honey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment