Monday, October 4, 2021

Summer 2021

This summer was a blast! We officially settled into our home and it’s been a beautiful place to make summer memories. It was a blessing to feel like we could safely enjoy time in the community again with friends and family. There were so many special moments but here are just a few:

Twins game with my favorites.

Eli and Alli finally got married and it was amazing.

Baby Anders was born and I held him.

I (Heidi) dyed my hair hot pink.

We visited the Payne Kures for some shinanigans.

Lauren plans the best summer stuff.

Bowie ran track and field.

We went on a canoe trip.

The neighborhood had a lot of fun get togethers. Here are the kids with about 100 glow sticks.

Don’t worry we ate a lot of ice cream.

The neighborhood kids had a mega water fight in the circle. 

I hosted my own version of an almost 20 year high school reunion.

Didi is my best girl.

We went to Valley Fair.

We camped with the Rach Nelsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment