Sunday, February 9, 2014

Maplelag 2014

Josh and I just returned from our third annual Witt-Blue-Bachman family vacation to Maplelag. The weather was colder than we have been accustomed to but the snow was great and the trails were beautiful as usual.  It was a bit strange for me this year because my gear doesn't all fit and my center of gravity is a bit off but I was proud of myself for getting out as much as I did. 




Because I didn't ski as much as I usually do we needed to find some new activities (besides eating cookies and taking naps). Josh and I went snowshoeing...



We also found our way into the game room...




Josh took me into the tower for some sparkling juice as we watched the sun set.


And finally we wore crowns.


This is our last year sans the third generation! We made sure to spy on other families who had infants and devise some good plans for next year. Another successful Maplelag.

No comments:

Post a Comment