Saturday, January 2, 2016

Miami (part 2) Wynwood!

I'm giving Wynwood its own post because it was so frickin cool. I think exploring this neighborhood was one of the best days of my life. If you know me or my home you know I love bright colors. Miami did not disappoint in this area, which made me so happy. Wynwood is a really hip neighborhood with great food and shopping but more importantly it's home to the Wynwood Walls. Artists come from all over the world to paint the walls in this neighborhood and it's wall to wall color for miles in every directions. We had the best time exploring. These photos don't do justice but at least it will give you a good idea!







This was actually a wall that was chipped away. You can see it up close in the next photo.








No comments:

Post a Comment