Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bowie Bachman: 4 Months

At 4 months...
WEIGHT: 14 lbs 3 oz
MILESTONES: First Halloween, first road trip, starting eating rice cereal, can roll onto his side, sleeping in his crib all night, smiling and laughing
LIKES: Being thrown in the air, "surprise" games, pat-a-cake, driving in the car, singing and dancing
DISLIKES: Loud groups of people, going out to eat, going to sleep at night, and when he's not getting enough attention

Here are some photos from my fourth month:

We had a pumpkin carving party with my friends Sayer, Althea and baby North. 

Here's the pumpkin my parents made me. 


I was a fox for my first Halloween. 

My friend River was born. He came over on Halloween dressed as a mummy. 

Mom took me to vote.

I'm attempting to eat rice cereal from a spoon for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment