Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Bowie Bachman: 3 Months


 At three months...
MILESTONES: Sleeping through the night (mostly), holding head up, started day care, first apple pick, first block party, increasing amount of milk at each feeding and getting fatter, gaining control of hands and legs, has favorite toys and a blankie, attended a baby shower and a bridal shower.
LIKES: Bath time (and splashing), cheering, stretching, foot massages, singing, music from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", reading books, my grandparents, smiling first thing in the morning, tickles and gazing into my mama's eyes.
DISLIKES: The sound of sneezing or sniffling, too many people talking at the same time, my crib,

Here are a few photos from my third month:

I love to suck on my hands and this is my favorite blankie.

Wearing ear protection at the block party.


My first Monday home with Dad.

Mom on her first day back to work. 

My daycare lady Shelby.

First apple pick.

I got put in this basket.

Hanging at my Grandma and Grandpa's house with mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment