Sunday, June 16, 2013

Enchiladas.

It's no secret that I'm crazy about cooking. One of my biggest frustrations with moving has been not having access to a kitchen. All of my stuff has been in boxes and we've been eating total crap. I am a Nokomis expert on pizza, subway, caribou coffee, chipotle etc. etc. now. Today was wildly exciting because it was the first day my kitchen was functional enough to cook. I have to share with you the chicken enchiladas I made. Seriously they are dope. The secret is in the avocado sauce, which, you too can make with the help of a blender or food processer. Seriously just put some sour cream, flour, chicken stock and butter on a skillet. Bubble it up and then blend it with an avocado, lime juice, cilantro, garlic and jalapeno. Done.



Oh but wait. I was thinking about how delicious these might be for my lunch tomorrow but then I had a stroke of genius. I should have a fancy beverage with them. Like water but better and fancier. Like infused water. So here ya go. Peach-strawberry infused water. Done. That's just how we're going to roll around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment